I PRACTICED BLOGGING













This photo was taken last may 20,
this place is just very near to our house,
I asked my sister to take me a picture to post in facebook.
but, i guess I wasn't able to achieve that goal,
because, I posted it here in my blog instead in facebook.

A bit of description on the picture...

Here, I was standing in front of this panoramic view. And as you notice
It look like I am pointing something, but actually
I have nothing to point,
my sister took the shot for me,
and she told me to put a little bit of drama,
so I did that one "the pointing"..
Well I don't know if it suggested drama on the picture.
but its all I can do. Anyway, I'm not an actor to care about those drama's..
I'd rather focus my self on the real drama's of life.ryt?

Why did I post this picture and write an article for it on my blog?
actually, nothing is significant.

I just want to explore my rights in Blogging.
And just to know how it would look like.

have GOOD DAY EVERYONE!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FILM ANALYSIS: Aishite Imasu 1941:Mahal Kita

Fireproof: A Reflection

against all odds