THE RETURN

Hey feels like I'm writing my first entry. Haha.

By the way, you might have noticed from my previous posts on this blog that I took up Bachelor of Secondary Education in college and as I finished the course last March 28, this year , many of you especially those closest to me might have expected me to TEACH..

BUT hey. If you will ask me where I am now. I would say, I'm in a far away place, it's basically because of the fact that I took up a course in college in lined with education or teaching but now, I am actually in a field I never imagined I would ever be able to get in, and it is MEDIA.

I was hired as a Segment Producer, and just currently, I'm already doing a NEWSCASTER/NEWS REPORTER'S job, and I enjoyed it a lot.

SO, this post would mean that I'll be posting a lot of stuffs SOON detailing this CAREER SHIFT, I am currently in.

GBU.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FILM ANALYSIS: Aishite Imasu 1941:Mahal Kita

against all odds

Fireproof: A Reflection