A Friend



A Friend

When this uncaring world turns its back on you,
 I will be there by your side to take way your sorrow,
  When you feel the world is falling up on you,
  Don’t worry I will catch it for you.

When others trash you to judgement
  And tear every fibre of you,
  I will be there to nurture you.
  I will be your friend until the end,
     And Im your friend that would never complain.

       Soon you will find friends that are new
       and might forget everything that I do.
       It’s a sad fact but Its true,that,
     People come and people go.
     But I will always be a friend
  Of someone.
   And that, Is you!

    And If these friends left you ,
   Alone,
   Don’t forget,
To call and I’ll come running with open arms and face smiling
‘Coz I’m your friend
 And my  love is never ending.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FILM ANALYSIS: Aishite Imasu 1941:Mahal Kita

against all odds

Fireproof: A Reflection