Literary Attempt #3: Left in Pain


Left in Pain
By: Francis Jay M. Damit

Once, I fell in love
A love that painted colors to my world
A love that put smile in my heart
A love that took away my agony.

Once, we had our commitment
To fill happiness to everyday,
To give excitement to every moment
And to light up every gloomy day.

Dawns were filled with love,
Smile and Vision of tomorrow.
Hands held tightly
Walking in the aisle with happiness without sorrow.

And suddenly,
Promises were broken,
Dreams were forgotten,
I asked you why but answers seems to be wild.

And now I realized,
In this world everything is transitory
And constantly changing
And now I was left with my heart bleeding in pain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FILM ANALYSIS: Aishite Imasu 1941:Mahal Kita

against all odds

Fireproof: A Reflection